Saturday, January 21, 2017

Soal UAS BSI Bahasa Inggris Semester 1 2016



Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris BSI
Pilihan ganda tapi langsung jawabannya di thread ini
Soal tahun 2016



1. A : Where is your house
B : My house is.......post office and bank

Jawaban anda:between




2. Jean  : Hello Bryan, did you like to eat fried chicken?
Bryan: Hmmm, yes, I …. to eat fried chicken so much.

Jawaban anda:like




3. There’s a big dinner, and after the food is served, the guests give speeches or …..

Jawaban anda:walking together




4. There are too .......students in the clasroom

Jawaban anda:Many




5. A: The phone is ….., pick it up please!!
    B: Ok, I will pick the phone up.

Jawaban anda:ringing




6. A: Would you mind to help me?
    B: Ok, ………………………..

Jawaban anda:What can I do for you?




7. Walkman : earphone
    Computer : ……

Jawaban anda:monitor




8. The children have …. the lost puppy.

Jawaban anda:found




9. I want to eat an apple. … red one, please.

Jawaban anda:the




10. Josh  : What does your mother … James?
      James: My mother is a housewife.

Jawaban anda:job




11.  The food that comes from Italia is ….

Jawaban anda:Spaghetti




12. A: What is your favorite food?
      B: I like steak for food but I don’t like milk for …

Jawaban anda:drink




13. Waiter : …. you decided on an appetizer yet?
      Kathy  : Yes, I have had a small order of the snails, please.

Jawaban anda:did




14. book = read
      radio = ….

Jawaban anda:listened




15. Bus       = Stop
Subway = …..

Jawaban anda:station



16. You can use a cell phone to.…

Jawaban anda:make travel reservations



17. Jane  : How was your holiday, James?
James: It was great! I … to France with my family.

Jawaban anda:went



18. A: Does he play  volley ball?
      B: No, he …. but he plays badminton

Jawaban anda:doesn’t



19. A: Would you mind  …. me some money?
      B: No, I don’t mind.

Jawaban anda:renting



20. Mother: Lila, clean the floor up, please!
      Lila     : Alright mom, I will do … now.

Jawaban anda:it



21. A: Was each of the place good?
      B: Of course, There … a restaurant that has very  good food.

Jawaban anda:is



 22. My little sisters …. playing volley ball in the yard right now

Jawaban anda:are



23. A: Where did you go on last holiday?
      B: I went to Taz Mahal in …. on last holiday

Jawaban anda:India



24. A: What did you do last Saturday?
      B: I went to Borobudur Temple …. Magelang

Jawaban anda:at



25. February is the month when …

Jawaban anda:people express their love to someone.



26. A: Is there a good hotel nearby?
      B: Yes, You …. walk from here. The Hotel is next to  grocery store.

Jawaban anda:can



 27. A: What did you do last Saturday?
       B: I just …. at home and watched TV.

Jawaban anda:stayed



28. Mary : Jane, pick up my clothes, please!!
      Jane : Ok, I will pick ….. up.

Jawaban anda:them



29. I … have much money. So, I can’t buy many things on the grocery store.

Jawaban anda:don’t
       


30. Street = Lane
      Train   =

Jawaban anda:station 

Ps :  Yang jawabannya warna merah itu salah dan ane males nyari jawaban yang benernya di slide

7 comments: